The following organizations are actively monitoring health and or security and providing official resources such as FAQ pages, travel guidance, latest news, and more.
- The US Department of State Country Specific Travel Pages
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control
- World Health Organization
If you have concerns regarding the travel restrictions for your international destination, contact the country’s local consulate for official guidance. The following organizations are providing unofficial compilation summaries of government measures worldwide:
- Fragomen: Immigration Update: Coronavirus
COVID-19 Related Guidance for Short-Term Abroad Program Leaders
As part of the AY 2021-2022 program development process, there will be additional requirements and expectations for faculty and staff leading programs as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. These guidelines apply to programs traveling through Summer 2022 – this guidance will be revised as needed prior to AY 2022-23.